Monday, February 2, 2009

crap tastic

I have the plague. It won't go away. I might be encouraging it to stay with lack of sleep, increased work stress times 1000 and lack of hitting the gym. I'm sick and I'm pretty sure I'm easy to set off right now. I hate dealing with stupid people. Ugh please let me make it through the next 2 weeks.

6 comments:

  1. Hey, Luc, hope you feel better soon.
    Rest is key, as you know, best find a good book and curl up sometime.

    Catch ya on that rebound my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better Lucey...maybe you should take it easy on the gym while you're sick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll email you some chicken soup, K? Feel better soon and try to get more rest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww... I know what'll make ya feel better... keep an eye on your messenger!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, the two weeks are almost over... feeling better? Happy Valentine's!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone. It really hasn't gotten better yet, just new levels of screwed up. At least the plague is gone and i'm back in the gym like a crazy person again. The plus side is my 6 pack will be back soon

    ReplyDelete