Thursday, February 26, 2009

and just like that....it's almost March

I'm not sure where it went but......February is gone. It's almost March. I've been working a ton, hitting the mountain when I can to carve some turns and I'm back into my workout at the gym. I've been working way to much to be honest. To many long hours. I think I might have lost my muse. I haven't shot any thing in a while. I haven't really had time or much motivation to shoot any thing. I have a couple friends that want to get into modeling so there is an option to work with them on their ports and create some cool shots but.....I'm not feeling the creativity right now. I was thinking more landscapes right now but I'm a little blah there too.

It snowed today. Would be a great day to be up on the mountain carving fresh turns. Instead, I'm sitting in the office waiting for corporate to call me back. Early mornings will be the death of me.

Oh and on the plus side...I have some new goals at the gym. It seems I've slipped from my happy 173-178lbs to 165-168lbs. Which I guess is good in the sense I'm still about 12% body fat. Now that I'm getting solid workouts in again. This week Benching 185lbs wasn't bad I'm shooting for the end of April to be back to benching 205lbs and to hit 4 sets of 10 rep pull ups. Along with the rest of my crazy workout. Wish my luck.

4 comments:

  1. Yay, good to see you back (here and in the gym) Post some fabulous pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss the pics too. Hope you're doing good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey how's that tree in a bottle doing? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. and now it's May... hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete