I had a previous blog that I used to exhibit some of my photography and get general feedback about what people liked and didn't. Along with some random thoughts and experiences I had. That site over night disappeared and I lost all of it. I'm starting a new blog here to do much of the same. If you happen to stumble upon my blog, I'm open for all your feedback on my photography when I post it and any comments or related experiences you may have too.
The world is smaller place thanks to the net. Hopefully bridging the gap and help educate people that we are all just people, living in different places. We're all different, but we're all the same.
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I am LOVING that photo on your profile ROL!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYeah the pic is pretty priceless, a wig borrowed from a friend and her glasses too. It's just dirty. ha ha.
ReplyDeleteAnd Sammi you removed your comment already. I just started this thing. :P
Yay you're here!!
ReplyDeleteHeck yes!! You know it would take a little bit of free time. By the way Jen Congrats again!! That is soooo cool about your shots!!! SO very cool!!
ReplyDeleteYaaaaaaaaay!!!
ReplyDeleteP.S. - I think this is the best first blog post ever.
I giggled at the profile pic, I admit it. ;) Glad to see ya here!
ReplyDeleteOh you know I just embrace "dirty" :D
ReplyDeleteThanks Mando!! Good to see you around again!
ReplyDeleteYeah Bonnie the wig pic is always good for a laugh. The pornstar glasses are pretty classic. You should see the looks I get when I wear them from the office to starbucks. ;)
Thanks Beauty. You know I love the dirty ha ha.