Monday, June 21, 2010

Turning on a light

Something I hadn't really considered with everything going on is what if... What if there was a second crash or loss of all the mindless and random things I jot down here. I'm not nearly as attached here as I was to the previous place for my thoughts but all the same, they're mine. I like to reflect now and then.

Then it happened last week. Tried to pull up my email on my blackberry and no dice. Jumped on the computer, tried to log in and ka-blam. Not only locked out but account has been suspended. What?!?! Locked out and shut down. Went to log in here. Just like the server crash, it's gone. It now fails to exist just as if it never had. hollllllllly crap batman. After several hours of dredging up every detail I could come up with I was able to re enable my account and now it's back. All I know is whom ever is effin with me. Not funny. Not even a little bit.

In the mean time. I'm now in training for my 2nd 1/2 marathon in 3 weeks. almost a month ago now I ran my first 1/2 marathon ever. 13.45 miles in 1hr 42min and 17 sec. I ran a 7:48 min/mile pace and came in 107 out of 1288 people. Not bad for training 4 days. I paid for it dearly though. Thought I tore my meniscus. I didn't but my knees are out of alignment and I now have a close relationship with my chiropractor because I walked in not being able to hardly walk and walked out being able to run. I'm back in speed training. Hoping to come in a better place and shave time off my last race.

No comments:

Post a Comment